9635 Crestwood Terrace
Eden Prairie, MN
Lot Size (Acres)
Huge half-acre lot featuring private views, a spacious yard, professional landscaping, boulder retaining walls, expansive deck, in-ground sprinkler system, and a large pond. Wonderful architecture and curb appeal including stone accents and a welcoming front porch. An open and flowing layout connects the gourmet kitchen, informal dining, living room, formal dining, and deck. A two-story foyer, vaulted ceilings, huge windows, and triple-pane patio door make the entire first floor feel light, bright, and open. Upstairs you’ll find four bedrooms including a luxurious master suite with spacious bath and walk-in closet. The walkout lower level features a large family room with wet bar, fireplace, and patio doors to the backyard, as well as a beautiful guest bedroom and bath.
- Fantastic setting on a quiet block of beautiful custom homes
- Half-acre lot with private and serene views overlooking the spacious yard and pond
- High-end windows that flood the home with natural light from all sides
- Security system
- Immaculate, like-new condition and maintenance
- Three car, insulated and heated garage with separate service door
- Cedar Ridge Elementary attendance area
- Flowing, open floor plan with two-story foyer, open staircase, and vaulted ceilings
- Refinished hardwood floors extend throughout the main level living areas
- Living room with huge windows, including transoms, overlooking both the front and back yards.
- Gas fireplace with stunning floor-to-ceiling stone surround
- Spacious mud and laundry rooms with ceramic floors, walk-in coat closet, Bosch high-efficiency front loading
washer and dryer, utility sink, excellent counter space, great storage cabinets, and large
windows overlooking backyard and pond.
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Gourmet kitchen open to informal dining, living room, and triple-pane patio door to huge deck
- Formal dining room with stylish six-light chandelier